- A straight skirt will rise several inches when you sit down - plan accordingly
- Sleeveless garments are not the smart choice if you have UADD*
- 'Whale Tails' may be more trendy than VPL, but they're not more appealing
- Unless you're incredibly fit, exposing your midriff is not a good idea (if you're not sure if you're lean enough for that outfit, chances are you're not and what's less sexy than a muffin top?)
- The whole foot should fit on/in the sandal - nothing overhanging, please
- Sandals/flip-flops draw attention to your feet, so don't forget the heel cream, nail polish, etc.
So, that's it really, just a few thoughts on summer fashions and a look at one famous summer outfit from The Seven Year Itch. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, while showing off your perfect pedicure in your well-fitting sandals, of course!
*Under Arm Dingle Dangle - enough said!