Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Porkchop Walks Into a Bar . . .

. . . and the bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve food."

I hope you liked this little joke - it never fails to crack me up. At a previous stage in my career I was a technology trainer and on a (seemingly) regular basis my classes would be halted due to technical issues. The students and I were often held hostage while someone from IT tried to fix the problem.
Have you ever tried to keep a group of adults (who were mostly forced to attend in the first place) happy in similar circumstances? If so, you'll know the value of a good joke - and by good I mean one that is appropriate for all audiences and not offensive to anyone (including porkchops and yo momma) and is moderately funny. The porkchop joke was always my go-to joke and I highly recommend it.

Here are a few other tried and true bar jokes:

Two peanuts walk into a bar . . . and one was a-salted.

Charles Dickens walks into a pub and orders a martini. The bartender asks, "Olive or twist?"

A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "Give me a beer and a mop!"

Hope these gave you a chuckle and I'd love to hear your favorite jokes. I'll leave you with a sneak peek of this iris and later in the week I'll reveal why it's special:

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails