- Is it too late to send a thank-you note for a gift received three months ago?
- Is it rude to not answer a nosy question?
- When being introduced to someone, is it rude to ask the person to repeat his/her name?
- If you drop your fork on the floor while dining in a restaurant, should you pick it up?
- If you have something inedible in your mouth (bone, gristle, etc.), should you put it in your napkin?
And remember, etiquette makes life easier every day - whether you're a guest at a State Dinner or going about your normal life. Wishing you a polite day . . .
*There are exceptions to all rules and in a few isolated cases these questions may be answered with a "Yes" or "Maybe". Generally, these exceptions involve emergencies, crazy people, close friends/relatives, or all of the above.