Monday, January 4, 2010

Irresolute in 2010!


Happy New Year! I realize it's a few days past the 1st, but it seems tidier for a new year - not to mention a new decade - to begin on a Monday. Did you make resolutions for 2010? As you may guess from the title of this post, I did not. Of course, I'm stretching the definition of irresolute just a tad, but I was feeling a bit irresolute (in the true sense) over the holidays so we'll think of it as an all-encompassing word that indicates both the lack of direction and the absence of official resolutions. I don't usually make New Year resolutions because it's inevitable that they fall by the wayside (perhaps you're more diligent . . .), but last year I did make the mistake of taking some things for granted and being a bit lazy on the professional front. So, this year my motto is diligence - in most things!

And on the blog front there is some exciting news - a Tea Giveaway will begin later this week so check back for details. Hope your new year is off to a good start - I'm off to catch up on some of my favorite blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love throwing out the old and ringing in the new at New Year's? It is so nice to wipe the slate clean and start fresh each year! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails