Saturday, September 26, 2009

Have a Boo-Boo? Fix It With Toast

Okay, I'm really not obsessed with Toast even though this is my second post about it this week. But, a friendly reader (who prefers to remain anonymous) told me about this product and I knew you'd want to know straight away:

I can't vouch for these myself, but they're from a company called Archie McPhee and are just one of the many intriguing items offered. It's never too early to think about stocking stuffers so check out them out. I'm considering the Pickle Bandages, Bacon Lip Balm, and perhaps the Shakespeare Action Figure . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me recognize in order that
    I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Here is my page ... m88

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails